Channeling: The 1 and the 1

Darshana practices a new form of lucid channeling to share a message directly from Spirit on the importance of integrating both our earthly and human energies to nurture humanity’s consciousness shift.

Shares

6 comments to Channeling: The 1 and the 1

1. allison at 5:48 pm

DAYUM!! Darshana on freakin’ fire in this episode! Wow! Lit me up! LOVE IT!! Hitting replay on this one. Feels like SO much amazing synchronicity as it is confirming SO much for me. Thank you!!!!

2. allison at 9:59 am

By the way I just noticed this episode showed up in Dr Karin’s episodes rather than Enlighten Up episodes. Probably an error so thought I’d let you know.

3. jannauary at 1:31 pm

Whoa! Thank you for the pure gold wisdom glitter and rainbow mist that will be floating around in my energy field today! Like a spiritual version of a Denice Frohman spoken word poetry slam, you got me up off my stool! This should have music behind it: The Darshana Patel Channeling Remix. 😉 I really heard this one in a different way.

P.S. I like the clean looking version of the set. Hi Jessie! (We met in Marin, CA)

In gratitude,
    Anna Marie January

4. blowuptulip at 5:23 am

I LOOOOOVE this episode Darshana!! I want to share it to the world.
    You are beautiful and amazing!!!
    Thank you Infinitely!

5. villacci4 at 2:10 am

??drop.?
    This. is. Everything. ? I want to shout from the mountain top for everybody to watch this. Yes. YES!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Soo much GRATITUDE Darshana!! So much.

Leave a comment