Stay Spirit Fit as we flex the muscle of discerning observation versus judgment (a.k.a. evaluation). Much of life’s upset and “drama” can be attributed to the meaning we apply to life’s events. How can we become more conscious and less conditioned by these entrenched associations and patterns? How can we respond versus react to triggering situations? If you seek more peace and clarity in life, then join boot camp this week!
– Freeform journal at least 2 minutes, 2 times a week
– Prompted journal entry: Review your day for moments when you felt triggered. (a) Describe the situation and what happened. (b) Now, separate what happened versus what meaning you assigned to it. Write down only the pure observation. What would we see and hear on a camera recording of the event? Be aware anytime you write an interpretation or apply meaning.
– Continue crafting your 100th birthday celebration speech – what will your friends and family say about your life? What is the legacy you want to leave?
– Get your natal chart done
– (Optional): Read The Untethered Soul by Michael Singer
– (Optional): Check out the Spirit Science series: http://thespiritscience.net/about-spirit-science/
– Prompted video journal entry (for our 4 boot campers): Describe your experience of “seeing your seeing” or “observing your observing.”